Join this knowledge session with our experts from SNIC Solutions and learn how the best in class manufacturing companies have solved these problems using Advanced Scheduling
using Advanced Scheduling.
What Happens When
- Sales and Operations are not on the same page
- Problems exist with Capacity Utilization
- There are more cases of firefighting than on-time deliveries
- You are unable to accurately respond to customer demand changes
Bring your laptop and curiosity!
- 3pm- Check in and Registration
- 3:15pm to 4:15pm – Sessions begin with presentation of different use cases of SIMATIC IT Preactor APS.
- 4:15pm to 4:45pm- Discussions on close loop manufacturing use cases.
- 4:45pm onwards- Final Q&A, Coffee & Snacks and Networking.
Your Speakers for this Event:
Founder & CEO, SNic Solutions
“There are Engineers who can transform organizations but “Thinking like an Industrial Engineer” has the power to create disruption.” Nikhil Joshi is passionate about creating a positive impact using Industrial & Systems Engineering technologies focused on supply chain and operations management.
He founded ‘SNic Solutions’ taking the road to entrepreneurship at a young age of 22 working on projects hands-on in the initial years followed by building a young and energetic team that shares his passion.
He has hands-on expertise in Sales & Operations Planning, Advanced Planning and Scheduling and Manufacturing Execution Systems
Director of Digital Manufacturing Portfolio Development, Siemens
Shankar Raman is the Director of Digital Manufacturing Portfolio Development at Siemens.
He has over 25 years of experience in the PLM industry and has held various positions at Siemens during that time.
He has worked with a number of customers across industries helping them establish their Digitalization goals and realize the vision across multiple domains. As part of his role at Siemens, Shankar has built and led Business Development and Solutions Consulting teams and also developed and managed customer /partner relationships.
Shankar has a Master’s in Manufacturing Engineering from UMASS Amherst and an MBA from RPI.
Why should you attend ?
- Learn how various business problems can be solved using Advanced Scheduling
- Get informed on new technology adoption
- Understand on how to make your existing ERP more effective
- Network with your peers
See you at:
July 16th, 2019
Oakville, ON L6H 0H6
July 17th, 2019
2001 Butterfield Road Suite 630
Downers Grove, Illinois
July 23rd, 2019
5800 Granite Parkway Suite 600
Plano, TX 75024